Lease Revenue Bonds
School Bond Data
- Proposition 1D (Nov. 2006)
- Proposition 55 (Mar. 2004)
- Proposition 47 (Nov. 2002)
- Proposition 1A (Nov. 1998)
- Office of Public School Construction Management Information
- School Facility Programs HandBook
- School Facility Programs Audit Guide
- State Allocation Board Forms
- Project Information Worksheet Custom Reports
ABOUT THE PROJECT TRACKING SYSTEM
The OPSC Project Tracking System is an application that allows you to access the project status information for school projects in our office. The information available includes various phases of the project and apportionment
approval, fund release and category balances of the project.
If you have any questions regarding the project tracking data or if you notice any discrepancies between the data presented on this site and your data, please contact your project manager. For a list of project managers see the OPSC Directory of Services.
|HOW TO USE THE PROJECT TRACKING SYSTEM
The Project Tracking System is available to the general public. You do not need a password to view project tracking data with this "read only" application. The application has a search functions for the School Facility Program (see below).
SCHOOL FACILITY PROGRAM
To view the status of a particular 50-04 project you must have the Project Number to make a "specific" project number query.
Project Number Definition (example):
If you do not have the project number
We welcome your comments and suggestions to make this system
usable for you, our client districts. Send your comments/suggestions to: